The furring system is a suspended steel framing gladdened with gypsum board sheets. The furring system is mostly uses for areas that need to be smooth ceiling without joints and where services to be concealed. The system is easy ,fast and flexible for installation and suitable for any interior design.
1) the hanging member should be straight and have sufficient bearing capacity.When the embedded parts need to be long, they must be lap welded firmly and the weld line should be even and full.
2) the distance between the hanger rod and the end of the main keel shall not exceed 300mm; otherwise, the hanger rod shall be added
3) additional hanger rods shall be provided for ceiling lamps, air vents and inspection outlets.
1. High quality steel belt;
2. Light steel keel forming equipment;
3. Thickness deviation of light steel keel steel belt;
4. Galvanized amount of light steel keel on both sides;
5. Appearance quality;
6. Fine management of keel manufacturer.
Light steel keel, it is a kind of new building materials, with the development of modernization construction in our country, light steel keel is widely used in hotels, terminal, transport station, station, car park, shopping malls, factories, office buildings, old building renovation, interior decoration, ceiling and so on.
Light steel (baking paint) keel ceiling has the advantages of light weight, high strength, waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, sound insulation, sound absorption, constant temperature and so on.